- Halo Versus Madden
- Zelda Versus Gran Turismo
- Bible Adventures Versus Star Fox
- Ninja Gaiden Versus Tetris
- Pac Man Versus Crash Bandicoot
- Guitar Hero Versus Command And Conquer
- Bubble Bobble Versus Final Fantasy
- Sonic Versus Wolfenstein
- Mario Versus Worm
- Star Wars Versus Castlevania
- Bomberman versus Double Dragon
- Mega Man Versus Grand Theft Auto
- Centipede Versus Guantlet
- Super Smash Bros verus World Of Warcraft
- Call of Duty Versus Rampage
- Dance Dance Revolution Versus Metroid
Okay folks, my bad on this one. We have not put out our 2nd half of the 64 video game franchise entries till the day before we have to do the radio show. I still expect you all to vote, and yes this is what I was talking about in that text message I sent you.
Remember how last week there was absolutely no good franchises? Remember how all the marque teams were gone?
Well that is because Ben’s cat waited to pull all of the good names out of a hat on the second week. Ben’s cat knows how to delay gratification and really give a segment some momentum. Cringer Cat Blind Draw wins again.
Mario, Zelda, Halo, all the big names are here for round two, with a hell of match-up betwix Mega Man and Grand Theft Auto.